Austin Christian Academy admits students of any race, colour, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to the students at the school. We are a Christian school that has its basis in evangelical Christianity and will only accept students whose parents consent to and support them being trained in accordance with biblical principles.
We ask that the teachings and modelling occurring at school be mirrored at home as well as with regular church attendance. The school will accept a student only if it believes it can provide a suitable program. In some instance, the school may decide that it lacks the resources needed to provide education (for example, children with special needs, or students requiring training in English as a second language).
Procedure for First Time Applicants:
- The parent(s) as well as the student(s) visit the school.
- Read the School handbook thoroughly.
- Submit personal information application as well as a copy of the most recent report card.
- An interview will be set up with the parent(s), students (in grade 7-12), administrator and the school board. Information will be shared with the family outlining the school calendar, uniform requirements, and school supplies needed.
- Before acceptance, the school administrator may contact the administrator of the student’s previous school(s)
- Parents will be notified of conditional acceptance, at which time arrangements for tuition payments need to be made and both parents, legal guardians, or foster patents (with documented consent of placement at ACA coming from Child and Family Services) will need to sign the enrollment form.